
Yemen Data Project
@YemenData
Followers
6K
Following
420
Media
207
Statuses
952
Independent data collection project. Collating and disseminating data on airstrikes in Yemen. 2015-2022: Saudi/UAE air war. Current: US/UK & Israeli strikes.
Yemen
Joined June 2017
All our data updates on U.S. strikes in Yemen are available here:
1
1
3
@YemenData found similar trends. “Overall, there were clear indications, both in the data and from statements made by President Trump and his administration, that the threshold for civilian harm had been reduced and the tolerance for civilian casualties raised,” YDP's @ionacraig.
0
0
0
Airwars’ documentation teams were able to identify 33 cases of civilian harm under the second Trump administration, and have drawn upon the work of other organisations such as the @YemenData and @MwatanaEn in piecing together accounts of the violence.
1/ NEW: As the U.S. appears on the brink of another war, Airwars reveals dangerous precedent for civilians set by Trump’s Yemen campaign.
1
4
7
US strikes on the Ras Issa Port in Hodeidah on 17 April 2025 caused dozens of civilian casualties and significant damage to port infrastructure. The attack should be investigated as a war crime. -.@hrw .
hrw.org
US military strikes on the Ras Issa Port in Hodeidah, Yemen, on April 17, 2025, caused dozens of civilian casualties and significant damage to port infrastructure.
0
0
0
RT @ICRC: The deadly attack on a detention facility in Sa’ada, Yemen, resulted in a high number of casualties, many of whom were migrants.….
0
23
0
And that's why we do the work we do because of the lack transparency of the actors involved.
reuters.com
"We are very deliberate in our operational approach, but will not reveal specifics about what we've done or what we will do," the U.S. Central Command said.
0
1
3
RT @Antiwarcom: Trump’s Bombing Campaign in Yemen Killed 95 Civilians in One Week.The deadliest attack targeted the Ras Isa fuel port, kill….
news.antiwar.com
US airstrikes on Yemen killed 95 civilians and injured 192 in just one week, from April 16 to April 22, the Yemen Data Project (YDP) said in a new report. The deadliest US airstrike hit the Ras Isa...
0
63
0
RT @DecampDave: Trump’s bombing campaign in Yemen killed 95 civilians in just one week (via the @YemenData)
0
78
0
230 civilian casualties were recorded in the Ras Isa bombing on 18 April with at least 80 civilians killed and 150 injured. In a decade of monitoring by @YemenData only three air raids have caused more civilian harm, all of which were during the 7-year-long Saudi-led air war.
1
0
1